Know More. Risk Less.
Call the inspector
Blair Pruitt, Inc.
All Rights Reserved ©
Expert witness Slip Fall Hawaii Expert witness Falls on Stairs Expert Witness Premises Liability Building Code and Accessibility Compliance Expert Witness Hawaii Oregon Hawaii Expert Witness Slip Trip Fall Slip and Fall Expert Witness Premises Liability Parking Lots Expert Witness Oregon Expert Witness Premises Liability Slip Trip Fall Expert California Floor Slip Resistance Test Coefficient of Friction Measurement
When providing litigation support to my clients, I call upon my extensive experience
in building inspections, my technical knowledge, and my observational and communication
skills to render objective and accurate evaluations. My areas of service focus on
premises liability, building safety, slip, trip, and fall matters, floor slip-
I use the knowledge gained when earning code-
As a professional inspector in the Seattle area and throughout Washington and Oregon I have observed and reported on the condition of more than 2,700 commercial, institutional and residential buildings. I draw on that large bank of experience to establish a standard of comparison I can bring to my clients’ cases as a consulting and testifying expert.
Attorneys representing plaintiffs and those representing defendants have retained my services. In the course of providing consulting services I have performed site inspections, provided consultations, written reports, analyzed opposing expert witness reports, and testified. The cases I have worked on involved personal injury or death. My credentials as an expert have never been subjected to legal challenge.
If your case involves the complexities of building safety, building codes, or inadequate maintenance, please consider me to augment your legal team. I can use my skills and knowledge to better inform counsel, the clients, and the trier of fact.
Please feel free to contact me for more information and a copy of my CV.
Blair Pruitt, CFLC, WACH
Areas of Expertise:
Stairs, Walkways, Parking Lots, Decks
Physical condition of building components
Accessibility on the paths of egress
Building Code Compliance
Slips, Trips, and Falls
Floor slip resistance testing
Coefficient of friction measurement
• Provided property condition assessments of commercial buildings for investors,
owners, and lessees. Building types include: office, industrial, hotel, multi-
• Provided residential inspections for buyers, pre-
• Provided building surveys for construction companies prior to, and after major
construction and infrastructure projects. Responsibilities include evaluating and
documenting structural conditions of commercial, institutional, and residential buildings,
and municipal infrastructure that could be influenced by nearby construction projects.
Major projects have included tunnel construction for Sound Transit’s light rail
link from downtown Seattle to Northgate Station, construction of a new seawall at
Elliott Bay on Seattle’s waterfront, the Pt. Defiance by-
• Provides litigation support as a consulting and testifying expert. Areas of specialty include assessment of the design, construction, and condition of stairs, walkways, ramps, decks, lighting, and other building components. Retaining counsel for both defendants and plaintiffs have requested consultation in cases involving slips and falls, and premises liability issues that have resulted in personal injury or death. Services provided have included site inspections and documentation, consultations, research, written reports, declarations, and testimony at depositions.
• Provides floor slip resistance testing and measurement of the coefficient of friction.